Get wet, get wild and get your grin on!
Fun packed and adrenaline fuelled, our Adventure Days combine a range of exciting activities including Stand Up Paddleboarding, powerkiting and indoor climbing. Tucked in between Brighton & Worthing, our great location by the River Adur in Shoreham-by Sea is only an hour away from London by car and mainline rail links direct from London Victoria. So we’re super easy to get to, only 15 minutes walk form Shoreham-by-Sea train Station and 15 minutes ride from the Stag and Hen Mecca of Brighton! As some activities are weather dependent, we’ll choose two on the day – but don’t be a land lubber – be a rubber lover! Leave the details to us, just turn up and enjoy the ride!!!
A Typical day:
• Meet and greet at 10AM at our base by the River Adur, in Shoreham-by-Sea. After a short safety briefing, the thrills and spills begin!
• Our first activity is normally indoor rock-climbing on a wall 8m x 10m x 10m high, offering a wide range of graded climbs. Don’t worry if you’ve never climbed before, there are beginners to advanced climbs and you are helmeted up, harnessed & hooked into a safety line, with experienced instructors on hand to guide your every move.
• We’ll split you into teams and set you fun challenges throughout the day – don’t forget, points make prizes!
• Lunch time!! Off to the pub for a lovely buffet lunch, at The Bridge Inn, overlooking the River Adur. Lunch is inclusive – but the drinks are on you!
• Back to the centre for our second activity – SUPing. Or if it’s too windy we’ll be flying high with powerkiting!
• We’ll get onto the River Adur and learn to Stand Up Paddleboard. SUPing is easy and suits all ages. Experience is not needed as our instructors will get you doing turns and paddle techniques within half an hour!! Then off on a safari up river, along the picturesque Adur Estuary wildfowl reserve.
• Back to the centre for hot showers & prize giving!
• All the toys
• Safety kit
• all tuition
• buffet pub lunch
• miles of smiles!
What’s not included:
• Refreshments and drinks at the pub
• Snacks and drinks – available to purchase at the centre
• Brilliant sunshine – but that won’t matter, you’ll be having too much fun to care!
What to bring:
• A towel – you will be getting wet!
• Trainers for climbing and wetsuit boots or old trainers that you don’t mind getting wet!
• Bottled water
• Sun cream & sun glasses
• Your sense of humour!
Who can take part:
Singles, couples, groups, families – from little dudes and dudettes to silver surfers – great fun for all the family. (Minimum age 8 if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian aged 18 or over)