Terms & Conditions
At Brighton Kitesurf & SUP Academy we strive to make your experience with us a happy adrenaline filled one, but you must be aware that:
• Courses booked online will be subject to weather, availability and preferred dates are not guaranteed.
• Courses will be available on a first come first served basis.
• After online booking is completed an email will be sent confirming the date that was selected at checkout, together with all relevant details for your course.
• To participate on your course you will need to complete a medical disclaimer upon arrival, be injury free, fit and comfortable in the water.
• All courses are booked for the specified dates and are non-transferable.
• In the event of a course being unfinished due to adverse weather or stopped for any other reason by the Instructor, you will be able to book alternative dates on which to return and complete your training.
• Your lesson starts promptly at the pre arranged time.
• If you are late or do not attend your lesson you will still be charged the full rate.
• Cancellations less than 7 days from when the course commences will be liable for full payment.
• No course is confirmed until full payment is received.
• Bookings are valid for one Year from the date of purchase.